Transferring funds between your accounts

Transferring funds between your accounts

We don’t have any involvement in your banking, and all cash transfers can be done by you through your own Macquarie online portal.

The funds are usually quick to transfer between Macquarie accounts, but will then reflect in your Marketech portfolio the following day.

When moving cash around, ensure that you have enough money in your account for any settlements on the settlement date. Late settlement fees may be charged by OpenMarkets as per their Financial Services Guide.

    • Related Articles

    • How can I access Macquarie online banking?

      To access Macquarie Online Banking: Go to select Log in Select Macquarie Online If this is your first log in to Macquarie Online, select "New to Macquarie?"; enter the Macquarie ID provided in your welcome email and ...
    • What is CHESS? What is a HIN?

      CHESS (Clearing House Electronic Sub-Register System) is the computer system used by the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) to record shareholdings and manage the settlement of share transactions.  All trading accounts with Marketech will be CHESS ...
    • Are there fees when transferring my holdings to Marketech from another broker?

      Marketech do not charge for HIN transfers or uploading stock from an SRN.   Off-Market Transfers do attract a fee of $27.50 per holding.  This fee is charged to you directly by OpenMarkets, on your authority they will debit the fee directly from your ...
    • Where can I find my HIN?

      Your HIN and other account details can be found as per below: In the portfolio tab, next to your account name, click the   A pop up will appear of your accounts. Click the  then 'view account details' Your HIN is available under 'Trading Account.'
    • How do I transfer my HIN from another broker?

      When you complete an online application, you can choose to transfer your HIN from another broker or establish a new HIN with Marketech. **For active traders who want to trade sooner, we RECOMMEND establishing a new HIN and then transferring the stock ...