Can I open multiple accounts under one subscription?
Absolutely - as long as you are one of the beneficial owners of the account or you hold an Authority to Deal.
When you decide to open another account under your subscription, you must be logged into Marketech Focus under the paid account (and not through any trial accounts)
- Log into the web-version of Marketech Focus
- Click on
- Select 'My Accounts'
- Add Account
- Marketech Stockbroking
- Start Application
- You will be redirected to our online account application page where you can select and complete an application form according to the account type and name.
- If you wish to open an account for your partner (i.e. Individual 2), complete the application form with their details. You can choose to use your email address for correspondence or use their email address as the contact.
- If Individual 2 is over the age of 18, they will need to provide you with Authority to Deal on their account. We will forward you an additional form which requires signature from both yourself and Individual 2 and you will both be required to provide original certified copies of your ID, to verify your signatures and for AML purposes.
- The linking of the new account to your Focus platform occurs during the final stages of the account set up. When the email headed "Your trading account is ready!" is received for the new account, click the link and enter YOUR Focus login and PIN. The new account will then appear in your Focus platform.
Authority to Deal is not a Power of Attorney – it is simply confirmation that the account holder allows you to access and trade on their behalf. It can be revoked at any time by providing us with written instructions.
Is there a fee to open an account?
There are no fees associated with opening a trading account (or linked cash account) with Marketech for Australian residents, however, you must have a current subscription to our trading platform Marketech Focus before you can open an account. ...
Can I have more than one chart open at once?
While we do have a lot of other great features this is not something we currently offer. However, this is something we are exploring for future rollouts.
Can I open an account for a minor?
Yes, as long as the account is established in the name of a person over the age of 18 years. Minors are unable to personally open an account you are allowed to buy or sell shares for a child in the name of an adult (e.g. the parent) with the shares ...
Can I have more than one watchlist?
Focus subscribers have access to unlimited stock watchlists. FocusLite users will have 1 x 10 stock watchlist.
What are the fees for Marketech?
Marketech charge for the subscription to our trading platform and brokerage for trades. Platform charge This fee is direct debited from your credit/debit card every month. The billing date for your subscription is based on the date you subscribe. Our ...