How can I access Macquarie online banking?

How can I access Macquarie online banking?

To access Macquarie Online Banking:
  1. Go to select Log in
  2. Select Macquarie Online
  3. If this is your first log in to Macquarie Online, select "New to Macquarie?"; enter the Macquarie ID provided in your welcome email and mobile number. 
  4. Once you've registered, enter your Macquarie ID and password on the log in page to access online banking
Where can I find my Macquarie ID?
You will find your Macquarie ID in the ‘Welcome to your new cash account’ email sent by Macquarie Bank Limited.   If you have misplaced the email or have any questions regarding your Macquarie CMA, please contact Macquarie on 1800 806 310 or visit

    • Related Articles

    • Transferring funds between your accounts

      We don’t have any involvement in your banking, and all cash transfers can be done by you through your own Macquarie online portal. The funds are usually quick to transfer between Macquarie accounts, but will then reflect in your Marketech portfolio ...
    • Are there fees when transferring my holdings to Marketech from another broker?

      Marketech do not charge for HIN transfers or uploading stock from an SRN.   Off-Market Transfers do attract a fee of $27.50 per holding.  This fee is charged to you directly by OpenMarkets, on your authority they will debit the fee directly from your ...
    • Macquarie CMA documents

      Cash Management Account - Product Information Statement (30/06/2020) Macquarie-third-party-authority
    • What is CHESS? What is a HIN?

      CHESS (Clearing House Electronic Sub-Register System) is the computer system used by the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) to record shareholdings and manage the settlement of share transactions.  All trading accounts with Marketech will be CHESS ...
    • How do I change my email address?

      To update the CHESS registered email address on your account, please complete the Change of Address Notification form which can be found in our Forms Library and return it to together with a copy of your Drivers Licence or ...